Posts Tagged ‘Greece’
Wednesday, May 18th, 2016
Article source: Jean-Pierre HEIM and Associates Inc.
” New visionary Delos Museum architecture concept self driven proposal by Jean Pierre HEIM and Carolyn HEIM architects “.
From Mythological sibling Apollo and Artemis the new DELOS ,will be designed as a symmetrical aspect value due to the equilateral mythic triangle of the DELTA: symbol of Delos.
Image Courtesy © Jean-Pierre HEIM and Associates Inc.
Saturday, May 7th, 2016
Article source: Georges Batzios Architects
TO TSAI TEAM ROOM is located at Alexander Soutsou str in Kolonaki, one of the most lively areas in Athens. Kolonaki is a very dense zone located in the south of lycabetus hill, between the archeological/ institutional center of Athens and the anarchist zone of Exarchia that occupies the west part of the lycabetus hill. It’s consider to be the most expensive area of Athens and its residents are well educated and wealthy. Because of its multi-use character ( residential, offices, retail, entairtenment, art, institutional) it’s consider to be the part of the city that never sleeps. People from all the Attica basin along with a lot of tourist are visiting the area in order to visit the newest culinary experimentation or to visit an exposition in one of the multiple galleries and design stores in the area. In fact Kolonaki is an area the open to experimentation in design, lifestyle, architecture, urban culture.
Image Courtesy © Georges Batzios Architects
- Architects: Georges Batzios Architects
- Project: To Tsai Tea Room
- Location: Al. soutsou 19 Str & Lykavitou, Kolonaki, Athens, Greece
- Software used: Autocad, Rhinoceros, 3d Studio Max, Photoshop
- Client: Mlesna Hellas
- Production Manager: Kostas Papatheodorou
- Construction Manager: Georges Batzios Architects
- Wood Construction: Mixalis Petritis
- Electrical Works: Giorgos Mastorakis
- Steel Works: Giorgos Friganiotis
- Lighting Consultants: L4a
- Surface: 120 M2
- Status: Completed 11/2015
Tuesday, March 29th, 2016
Article source: Katerina Valsamaki architects
The house is located in the northeast corner of the island of Zakynthos, Greece, in the summer village Ammoudi that means sandy beach and it is named after the small beach in front of the site.
The plot has unlimited view to the sea to the east and is densely planted, especially at its boundaries, with trees and vines creating a private garden.
Image Courtesy © Konstantinos Thomopoulos
- Architects: Katerina Valsamaki architects
- Project: Ammoudi House
- Location: Zakynthos, Greece
- Photography: Konstantinos Thomopoulos
- Project architect: Katerina Valsamaki
- Collaborators: Nikos Ioannou, Alexandra Baklatzi, Elena Ifanti, Vilma Agrafioti, Katerina Charisiadou
- Structural engineer: Ergosystem – Chrysanthos Kalligeros
- Services engineer: George Giannopoulos
- Construction: Katerina Valsamaki
- Project area: 275m2
- Project year: 2015
Sunday, March 6th, 2016
Article source: Golden Ratio Collective Architecture
The Golden Ratio architectural office is an alternative approach to the concept of communication and cooperation. A broad wooden surface forms a welcoming gate to the inner space of the company. Three construction helmets, as many as the company members, along with the imposing logo made of metal screws, mark the entrance to the working space. “Two quantities are in the golden ratio if …” and journey into the world of Golden Ratio begins.
Image Courtesy © Demi Karatzaferi
- Architects: Golden Ratio Collective Architecture
- Project: Golden Ratio headquarters
- Location: 4 Aiantos st, Vrilissia Athens 15235, Greece
- Photography: Demi Karatzaferi
- Construction: 2014 2015
Friday, March 4th, 2016
Article source: Proestos DESIGN
The residence is located in the northern suburbs of Athens, in three floors within an extensive and varied than 3000m² plot vegetation. The customer wanted to upgrade the exterior sides of the existing building and inside the main living rooms, and expressed the need to add new autonomous residence that balance building factor.
Decommissioning of the pergola entry and replace with metal frame in shape covered with wooden planks to emphasize the importance of the main entrance, Image Courtesy © Proestos DESIGN
- Architects: Proestos DESIGN
- Project: Residence renovation and addition of a new building
- Location: Athens, Greece
- Software used: Autocad, 3ds max
Tuesday, March 1st, 2016
Article source: Divercity
This residential project is for a detached family home located in Filothei, a low density leafy suburb of Athens.
A key consideration in the design is the accommodation of a large program, within a tight plot.
House’s front view, Image Courtesy © Divercity
- Architects: Divercity
- Project: Filothei House
- Location: Filothei, Athens, Greece
- Client: Private
- Project Status: Developed Design
Sunday, February 14th, 2016
Article source: LKMK architects
This project involved the renovation of a three-story maisonette with a a garden and a pool in the southern suburbs of Athens. The new owner wished to redesign the interior spaces in order to create an aesthetic of architectural clarity and succinctness. The main decorative colour is white, producing not only luminosity, but also creating a relaxing atmosphere. All pieces of furniture were designed in order to satisfy the owner’s modern lifestyle, producing a comfortable and functional living space.
Image Courtesy © LKMK architects
- Architects: LKMK architects
- Project: Private Residence
- Location: Glyfada, Greece
- Software used: Autocad, 3dark max, corona render
Sunday, November 1st, 2015
Article source: FParchitect
The study area is located in the region of Anatoli in Ioannina which is a residential area with low building factor and height. This is a new built area that mostly includes modern townhouses. Our main purpose is to create a modern urban park that hosts many different activities and is aimed at all social groups, creating a recreational area that attracts people of all ages from the whole region.
Image Courtesy © FParchitect
- Architects: FParchitect (Filippos Plataris)
- Project: Public park in Ioannina – “Anatoli Park
- Location: Ioannina – Greece
- Software used: Autocad Architecture, 3dstudio max, Maxwellrender
- G2lab: Giannis Efthymiadis
- Filippos Plataris – Project Architect
- Giannis Efthymiadis – Project Architect
- Client: Municipality of Ioannina
- Status: Bulit
- Building Surface: 5.874,37 M2
- Design Year: 2012
- Completed Year: 2015
Wednesday, September 23rd, 2015
Article source: DWEK ARCHITECTURE + PARTNERS s.c./s.p.r.l.u.
Kefallinia. Cephalonia. The island was even described by Homer in ancient times. Its backbone culminates in a peak 1,628m high, in the midst of the Ionian Sea. Seen from the mainland, it surges out of the blue depths in an intense light, often coiffed with a veil of clouds. So when the opportunity arose to build a house facing this spectacle, the choice was obvious. The subject would of course be the island, framed by the house. From the initial sketches until its completion, the plans were developed around the view. From the terraces, the sitting room, the dining room, kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms, the living space was oriented towards this fascinating seascape, which the architecture emphasises, making it even more theatrical.
Image Courtesy © Serge Anton
Tuesday, September 8th, 2015
Article source: FParchitect
The Prototype Center of Alternative Alpine Tourism, located in Lake Springs Aoou Metsovo, is designed to give a boost and a new market in tourism, both as regards quality of services provided, and the variety of options. It is a center that can meet and reconcile the needs for recreation and relaxation (hotel unit – bungalow, restaurant, pool building) with the sport (sports center, boats port) and culture (convention center). These uses and the way their organization, make the band a unit that can operate autonomously, as is 20 km from the town of Metsovo. The composition blends with the natural environment, which is particularly beautiful, and topography, not by challenging existing habitats (forest, lake). For this reason,are been used principles and technologies of energy and bioclimatic design such as green roofs, the use of photovoltaic (main roof, blinds) and geothermal energy. Finally, the extensive use of materials such as wood, stone and glass contribute to reconciliation between the Centre and its environment.
Image Courtesy © FParchitect
- Architects: FParchitect
- Project: PROTOTYPE CENTER OF ALTERNATIVE ALPINE TOURISM
- Location: Metsovo – Greece – Aoos Srings Lake
- Software used: Autocad Architecture, 3dstudio max, Maxwellrender, Adobe Illustrator
- Study: Filippos Plataris – Architect
- Status: Architectural project
- Building Surface: 6275.65 sq.m.
- Year: 2010