The house is located in one of the oldest residential colonies in Guadalajara, it is almost the only sheered area of a city that is mostly leveled, and this allows the place to receive good winds and to accomplish a great view from the second level at the nor-west of the city. The irregular shape of the space generates a sharp corner surrounded by the great foliage of trees that are already located on the sidewalk.
- Architects: Hernandez Silva Arquitectos
- Project: Lucke Orozco House
- Location: Guadalajara, México
- Design year: 2006
- Construction: 2006-2008
- Photography: Carlos Díaz Corona
- Software: Autocad, Sketch up, Vray
- Team: Jorge Luis Hernández Silva, Diana Quiroz Chávez, Alejandro Aponte, Andrea Assad, Roberto Peña, Mauricio Hurtado, Natalia Castro, Guillermo Basso, Mariana Díaz, Víctor Valverde, Sofía Preciado, Héctor Mendoza.
- Software used: Autocad, Skecthup and V-Ray