Article source: g.o.y.a. ZT Ges.m.b.H.
The kindergarten is located in a grove of striking chestnut trees. Its rustic design celebrates a sense of open space and connection with its lovely environment. To meet the various needs of the children, the building is organised as a series of structures, each connected visually with the trees. Classrooms are organised around a hallway which gives onto a foyer affording floor to ceiling panoramic views of the encircling chestnuts.
- Architect: g.o.y.a. ZT Ges.m.b.H.
- Name of Project: “Freispiel” - Kindergarten V Guntramsdorf
- Location: Marktgemeinde Guntramdorf, Rathausplatz 1, A-2353 Guntramsdorf, Austria
- Project Leader: Paul JE Preiss
- General planner: ARGE KS + g.o.y.a.
- Site Area: 3.644 sqm
- Project Area: 730 sqm
- Project year: 2009 – 2010
- Photographs: Kurt Hörbst