Article source: H&P Architects
Duc Tho district of Ha Tinh province is known as an area prone to natural disasters and climate change consequences. Extreme weather events and shortage of space essential to its community have, in fact, threatened lives and activities of the people in the locality.
- Architects: H&P Architects
- Project: RE-AINBOW
- Location: Ha Tinh Province, Vietnam
- Photography: Doan Thanh Ha
- Architect In Charge: Doan Thanh Ha & Tran Ngoc Phuong
- Team: Chu Kim Thinh, Chu Van Dong, Nguyen Hai Hue, Hoang Huu Nam.
- Construction: H&P Architects and volunteers.
- Completion date: July 2015