Article source: Lee.haan.architects
To the west, the site is accessed by the famous road as known as the ‘Road to the Ssanggyesa Temple’ or the ‘Simni (10 ri) Cherry Blossom Avenue, Hadong.’ To the east, it is overlooking the Hwagaegol Valley and provides the view towards the distant tips of Jirisan Mountain, wild tea plantation, and the village.
- Architects: Lee.haan.architects (Hoseok Lee, Boyoung Han)
- Project: Two Courtyards House + Bridge 130 Café
- Location: Hwagae, Hadong, South Korea
- Photography: Joonhwan Yoon
- Area: 390.09 m2 (House 183.5 m2, Cafe 206.59 m2)
- Project Year: 2016