Architects: Gogl Architekten
Time seems to stop in Saalbach-Hinterglemm. Just an hour away from Salzburg, traditional houses and hotels with carved dark wooden terraces pepper the rolling landscape of this intimate alpine town. Located directly on the ski slopes and framed by age-old mountains, a white four-story house rises above an ensemble of minimal, modern buildings with floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Architects: Gogl Architekten
- Project: Hotel Wiesergut
- Location: Wiesern 48 , A-5754 Hinterglem
- Photography: Mario Webhofer , W9 Werbeagentur, Innsbruck
- Archtecture: Monika Gogl, Gogl & Partners Architekten
- Design: Isabel Hamm (Light), Petra Lindenbauer (Ceramics), Indradanush (Textiles), Andreas Reichlin (Metal sculptures)
- Category: hotel
- Start of planning : Jul 2010
- Start of construction: Jul 2011– 1st phase Apr 2012 , 2nd phase Apr 2012
- Completion: Dec 2012 (entire)
- Description: Rebuild of a hotel complex as an ensemble of buildings, consisting of a main building, a garden suite in front, a reception and entrance area and a wellness house.
- Site area: 5,544 m2