Article source: Juana Canet Arquitectos
The plot is located in an urban condition in the centre of Cala Ratjada, in a corner position, close to the sea and to the main square of the village. The program consists in having seven housing state’s dwellings, two premises and seven parking spaces.
The Project is based on achieving a set of goals, on the one hand, to respond with an optimal solution to the question of creating city and on the other one, on improving life conditions and achieve flexibility in social housing:
- Architects: Juana Canet and Angel M Martín Cojo
- Project: Lattice work
- Location: Cala Ratjada, Mallorca, Island
- Type: Seven apartment building of housing state, 2 premises, 7 parking spaces
- Team: Juana Canet arquitectos + Ángel M MartínCojo.
- Photography: Jaime Sicilia
- Developer: IBAVI (Instituto Balear Vivienda)
- Constractor: Gómez Quintero Construcciones
- Surface: 1.111 m2
- Contract value: 707.506,42 €
- Data: Completed at 90% May 2012
- Software used: Autocad,3d max, Photoshop, Rhino