Posts Tagged ‘Italy’
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017
Article source: BLAARCHITETTURA
The research for a bright space has been the first intention from the beginning. The second one has been the aim to each an high quality in informal spaces applying care to the construction details and choice of materials. The situation at the beginning of the design process was presented by an apartment with a high degree of obsolescence resulting need to do major renovation work at the level of distribution and systems. From the start has been done a parallel work between architectural design and thermal/acoustic design, this last one directly followed by the client, which is a professional in the sector.
Image Courtesy © Beppe Giardino
- Architects: BLAARCHITETTURA
- Project: FERMI
- Location: Turin, Italy
- Photography: Beppe Giardino
- Project Team: Cecilia Mauro
- Energy Project: Federico Cerutti
- Amount of Works: 70.000 Euro
- Dimension: 70 mq
- Data: 2015
Tuesday, October 10th, 2017
Article source: Mario Mazzer Architects
This project is an extension of “Centro di Medicina”, a medical private clinic located in Conegliano (TV), Italy. The new volume is connected to the original one through a suspended glass walkway.
South East view, Image Courtesy © Studio Gardin-Mazzoli
- Architects: Mario Mazzer Architects
- Project: Centro di Medina private clinic
- Location: Conegliano, Italy
- Photography: Studio Gardin-Mazzoli
- Structural engineer: Studio Sedi _ Engineer Roberto Pavan
- Construction company: Cazzaro Costruzioni
- Supervision: Arch. Mario Mazzer
- Bldg. area: 2.400,00 MQ
- Completed date: February 2015
Monday, October 9th, 2017
Article source: SBG architetti
The aim of this restoration project was to preserve the architectonical complex of the Glass Church of Nostra Signora della Misericordia (Our Lady of Mercy) in Baranzate, retaining the original appearance of the building while updating it and adapting it to today’s requirements and the needs of the local community.
Image Courtesy © Marco Introini Photography
- Architects: SBG architetti
- Project: Baranzate Glass Church restoration
- Location: Baranzate, Italy
- Photography: Marco Introini Photography
- Software used: Autodesk, Autocad
Monday, October 9th, 2017
Article source: GGA gardini gibertini architects
‘AP House’ bears witness to the rebirth of an ancient rural hamlet situated on the top of one of the highest hills in Urbino, highly esteemed for its landscape and environment.
The new system of buildings stands on ancient remains dating back to Medieval Communes.
Image Courtesy © EZIO MANCIUCCA
- Architects: GGA gardini gibertini architects
- Project: AP House Urbino
- Location: Rimini, Italy
- Photography: Ezio Manciucca
- Software used: AllPlan
- Collaborators: ARCH. ANDREA BIT, ARCH. CARLOTTA MICHELI
- Structures: ING. LORENZO SILVAGNI
- Mep: STUDIO SILVAGNI & ZACCAGNI, ING. ALESSANDRO GAZZONI
- General Contractors: BBF COSTRUZIONI
- Sup. Property: 13 ha
- Sup. Project: 1080 sqm
- Start of the project: February 2104
- Completed: June 2107
Friday, October 6th, 2017
Article source: OMA
Beijing Contemporary Art Foundation commissioned OMA to design the exhibition space of the Chinese Pavilion at the 56th International Art Exhibition, La Biennale di Venezia. Under the theme “Other Future”, the exhibition brings together artists Tan Dun, Lu Yang, Wu Wenguang/Caochangdi Work Station, Wen Hui/Living Dance Studio, and architect Liu Jiakun. OMA created an immersive experience, linking interior and exterior artwork and architecture together in a fluid environment.
Image Courtesy © Italo Rondinella
- Architects: OMA
- Project: Chinese Pavilion at Venice Biennale
- Location: Venice, Italy
Wednesday, October 4th, 2017
Article source: MESSNER ARCHITECTS
The project consists in the partial demolition and new erection of an existing but never completed house from the mid-nineties on the company’s plot. The conversion includes the overhaul of the offices in the ground floor and the construction of an apartment in the first and second floor with a roof-deck. The removal of the gabled roof, the demolition of all partition walls and the modification of the existing apertures made way to redefine a new volume, which would match with the client’s agenda.
Image Courtesy © Davide Perbellini
- Architects: MESSNER ARCHITECTS
- Project: Casa Ploner
- Location: Renon, Italy
- Photography: Davide Perbellini
Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017
Article source: rgastudio
Taglio is located in Milan, at number 10 via Vigevano. On the ground floor of a typically Milanese block of flats with communal balconies, it is just a few feet away from the Navigli canals.
Image Courtesy © Michele Nastasi
Friday, September 22nd, 2017
Article source: feld72
Houses for children
With the design of an educational ensemble for Terenten in South Tyrol, the Viennese architectural collective feld72 set out important measures for a new concept of a thriving village structure.
The idea of the educational ensemble originated from a study in 2005, which involved the local community to develop a holistic concept for the village. Based on the original building of the 1970s, where the school and the kindergarten were housed together, a concept developed over the years which allows both facilities more space and interaction whilst at the same time integrating the existing village library.The educational ensemble opens itself to the village and vice versa – it becomes part of everyday life. A prerequisite for the implementation of this progressive and modern concept was the exemplary educational autonomy of South Tyrol and the very committed teachers involved in the project.The premise was to create an engaging and activating learning environment that encourages discovery, experimentation and research.
Image Courtesy © Hertha Hurnaus
- Architects: feld72
- Project: Educational Ensemble Terenten
- Location: Terenten, Italy
- Photography: Hertha Hurnaus
- Client: Municipality of Terenten
- Collaborators: Yuliana Abisheva, Martin Bauer, Tamara Egger, Marino Fei, Carl Friedrich, Rinor Kaba, David Kovařík, Melanie Machek, Gerhard Mair, Edoardo Nobili, Ralph Reisinger
- GFA: 2.656 m²
- Completion: 2017
Wednesday, September 20th, 2017
Article source: Archiplanstudio
The project investigates the issues related to the ornament, such attitude can overcome the natural characteristics of the material exceeding the traditional areas. The concrete tables are adorned with imperfect decoration, made with white paint and the lighting in gauze plaster exhibit seams as elements that reinforce the character. The coating of the bench and stools with visible nails, refer to a dimension of the textile material, which seems sewn on the back support.
Image Courtesy © Sonia Zucchelli
- Architects: Archiplanstudio
- Project: AL DICIOTTO BAR RISTORANTE
- Location: Mantova, Italy
- Photography: Sonia Zucchelli
- Software used: Autocad
Wednesday, September 20th, 2017
Article source: BEARprogetti
The Architect designed the groundfloor of this 70’s wood and stones chalet to allow a young freelancer’s dreams coming true looking for a retreat away from the hustle and bustle that will restore his energies.
In this, as in many other BEAR signed projects, all the furnishings were designed by the architect and skillfully made by the team of local craftsmen who joined the Studio.
Image Courtesy © Andrea Pozzi
- Architects: BEARprogetti
- Project: HOUSE H1740
- Location: Valdisotto, Italy
- Photography: Andrea Pozzi
- Client: a young freelancer
- Gross Floor Area: 62 mq
- Completion: 2014