Posts Tagged ‘Italy’
Friday, September 22nd, 2017
Article source: feld72
Houses for children
With the design of an educational ensemble for Terenten in South Tyrol, the Viennese architectural collective feld72 set out important measures for a new concept of a thriving village structure.
The idea of the educational ensemble originated from a study in 2005, which involved the local community to develop a holistic concept for the village. Based on the original building of the 1970s, where the school and the kindergarten were housed together, a concept developed over the years which allows both facilities more space and interaction whilst at the same time integrating the existing village library.The educational ensemble opens itself to the village and vice versa – it becomes part of everyday life. A prerequisite for the implementation of this progressive and modern concept was the exemplary educational autonomy of South Tyrol and the very committed teachers involved in the project.The premise was to create an engaging and activating learning environment that encourages discovery, experimentation and research.
Image Courtesy © Hertha Hurnaus
- Architects: feld72
- Project: Educational Ensemble Terenten
- Location: Terenten, Italy
- Photography: Hertha Hurnaus
- Client: Municipality of Terenten
- Collaborators: Yuliana Abisheva, Martin Bauer, Tamara Egger, Marino Fei, Carl Friedrich, Rinor Kaba, David Kovařík, Melanie Machek, Gerhard Mair, Edoardo Nobili, Ralph Reisinger
- GFA: 2.656 m²
- Completion: 2017
Wednesday, September 20th, 2017
Article source: Archiplanstudio
The project investigates the issues related to the ornament, such attitude can overcome the natural characteristics of the material exceeding the traditional areas. The concrete tables are adorned with imperfect decoration, made with white paint and the lighting in gauze plaster exhibit seams as elements that reinforce the character. The coating of the bench and stools with visible nails, refer to a dimension of the textile material, which seems sewn on the back support.
Image Courtesy © Sonia Zucchelli
- Architects: Archiplanstudio
- Project: AL DICIOTTO BAR RISTORANTE
- Location: Mantova, Italy
- Photography: Sonia Zucchelli
- Software used: Autocad
Wednesday, September 20th, 2017
Article source: BEARprogetti
The Architect designed the groundfloor of this 70’s wood and stones chalet to allow a young freelancer’s dreams coming true looking for a retreat away from the hustle and bustle that will restore his energies.
In this, as in many other BEAR signed projects, all the furnishings were designed by the architect and skillfully made by the team of local craftsmen who joined the Studio.
Image Courtesy © Andrea Pozzi
- Architects: BEARprogetti
- Project: HOUSE H1740
- Location: Valdisotto, Italy
- Photography: Andrea Pozzi
- Client: a young freelancer
- Gross Floor Area: 62 mq
- Completion: 2014
Monday, September 18th, 2017
Article source: KM 429 architecture
The project area is located at the edge of Zone of Luxury Environment within the perimeters of the areas ‘ZPS’ and ‘SIC’ at Bettolino, among the municipality of Novellara, Reggiolo and Fabbrico. The new house will be built in one of the most picturesque and typical zones of the reggiana plain, with its rare historical landscape and naturalistic value, fruit of the spontaneous fusion between nature and human work centuries old. This landscape, consolidated over centuries by a continuous rural work remained unchanged in forms and methods, has acquired a distinctive and unique look inside the reggiano. The compact in shape and volume house, even if in its limited forms, resumed the characteristcs of the typical rural buildings in these areas, with the roof in two pitches.
Image Courtesy © Simone Bossi photographer
Friday, September 15th, 2017
Article source: IOTTI + PAVARANI ARCHITETTI
Not far from Piazza Castello, in the heart of the historical centre of Turin, the new headquarters of Reale Group recently became operational. The new spaces will accommodate 800 work stations, 150 car parking spaces and a conference room for 280 people. It is an important and ambitious project aimed at ensuring innovative standards in the building performances but also focused on generating a new urban redevelopment process through attentive dialogue with the city.
Image Courtesy © Fernando Guerra | FG+SG fotografia de arquitectura
- Architects: IOTTI + PAVARANI ARCHITETTI
- Project: Reale Group office building
- Location: Corso Siccardi 13, Turin, Italy
- Photography: Fernando Guerra | FG+SG fotografia de arquitectura
- Client: Reale Immobili, Alberto Ramella, general director Livia Piperno, Irene Biadene, Roberto Gallo, Mariano Sirigu
- General project and site construction supervision: Artecna srl (Roberto Tosetti, Ilaria Giardina, Valeria Costelli, Enrico Alessio)
- Collaborators: Saverio Cantoni, Sara Montanari, Enrico Zetti
- Structural engineering: Simete (Stefano Dalmasso, Gennaro Rizzi)
Tuesday, September 12th, 2017
Article source: MIDE architetti
The project takes place within a large parcel in Fiesso d’Artico, a little village along the bankside area of the Brenta River, also called ‘Riviera del Brenta’, in the mainland territory of the province of Venice.
Image Courtesy © Alessandra Bello
- Architects: MIDE architetti
- Project: 015_Detached house on the Riviera Del Brenta
- Location: Venice, Italy
- Photography: Alessandra Bello
- Committee: PRIVATO
- Construction Company: COSTUZIONI EDILI ANDREA ROSSI
- Infixes: SEA Serramenti
- Surface: 190 m2
- Timing: 03/2015 Job assignmen
- 02/2016 Start of construction work
- 07/2017 End of construction work
Wednesday, September 6th, 2017
Article source: ZAHA HADID ARCHITECTS
The Residential plot is composed by 7 linear buildings set along a continuous path around two land areas: Rc1, including buildings C1- C2-C3 and Rc2 with buildings C4-C5-C6-C7. The land areas are divided by a strip of public park.
Image Courtesy © David Bombelli
- Architects: ZAHA HADID ARCHITECTS
- Project: City Life Milano Residential Complex
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Photography: David Bombelli, Gionata Xerra
- Project Director: Gianluca Racana
- Project Architect: Maurizio Meossi
- Design Team: Vincenzo Barilari, Cristina Capanna, Giacomo Sanna, Paola Bettinsoli, Gianluca Bilotta, Fabio Ceci,Veronica Erspamer, Arianna Francioni, Stefano Iacopini, Mario Mattia, Serena Pietrantonj, Florindo Ricciuti, Giulia Scaglietta, Giovanna Sylos Labini, Anja Simons, Marta Suarez, Tamara Tancorre, Giuseppe Vultaggio, Massimiliano Piccinini, Samuele Sordi, Alessandra Belia
- Site Supervision Team: Cristina Capanna, Veronica Erspamer, Stefano Iacopini, Giulia Scaglietta, Florindo Ricciuti
Tuesday, September 5th, 2017
Article source: Rabatanalab
The landscape of the Veneto region, where the Cantina Valpolicella Negrar is located, is by nature an hybrid; a place where the boundaries between town and country are extremely fluid and controversial but highly rich in creative opportunities. The challenge that the rethinking of the WCC Negrar proposes, is the Re-establishment of a new relationship with this delicate Italian landscape.
Image Courtesy © Rabatanalab
- Architects: Rabatanalab
- Project: Wine Culture Centre
- Location: Negrar, Italy
Friday, September 1st, 2017
Article source: Studio PRO.ARCH.
The achitectural works were meant to restore and consolidate the structure of a small abandoned building in the centre of Locri.
The building before the restoration was in very poor conditions due to a fire that various years before had destroyed the entire covering and all the inflammable elements, leaving only the perimetral walls, built in stone.
Image Courtesy © Studio PRO.ARCH.
Thursday, August 31st, 2017
Article source: MESSNER ARCHITECTS
The church in Stella is an appreciated spiritual place for people from far and wide, not least because it is located along the popular Sigmund Freud path in the alpine woods at 1300 m.a.s.l.
The conversion and renovation of the building dating back to the fifties is aimed at reevaluating the existing structure and making it more attractive. The main focus of the modification is in achieving a friendly and inviting atmosphere and a well-defined architectural structure.
Image Courtesy © Davide Perbellini
- Architects: MESSNER ARCHITECTS
- Project: Saint Joseph In The Woods – Conversion And Renovation
- Location: RENON, Italy
- Photography: Davide Perbellini