Posts Tagged ‘Italy’
Friday, January 29th, 2016
Article source: dep studio
The intervention consists in the reorganization of the interior spaces of an apartment to get a new room and upgrade your stay.
The creation of a double-sided cabinet has allowed the elimination of the corridor for the rooms while preserving the privacy of the rooms. The new furniture , custom made , including closed containers and compartments highlighted by the dark coloration that breaks the glossy white doors.
Image Courtesy © dep studio
- Architects: dep studio
- Project: Casa luc
- Location: Palazzolo sull’Oglio, Italy
Friday, January 29th, 2016
Article source: LCArchitetti
The project is a renovation work which has completely changed the distribution and the interior space of a 120 sm apartment built in the 60’s in Varese. The old partition walls and the long corridor have been demolished to give place to three big boxes inside the apartment; the new volumes, which contain the two bathrooms, the kitchen and the walk-in-closet, enlarge the space and define the rooms, leaving freedom of movement across the space and new perspectives.
Image Courtesy © LCArchitetti
- Architects: LCArchitetti
- Project: Wood and iron apartment
- Location: Varese, Italy
Thursday, January 28th, 2016
Article source: Enrico Scaramellini Architetto
It often happens that building can be a time-consuming activity, and it can last more than we expected. During this time, the building is an object under construction without its inhabitants, and it has a partial volume and shape. At high altitudes, where building times are reduced due to seasons, they are often extended and there are long pauses between the different phases. It is indeed during these pauses that the building starts to make contact with the landscape, in a “state of suspension”.
Image Courtesy © Marcello Mariana
- Architects: Enrico Scaramellini Architetto
- Project: Casa FD
- Location: Madesimo, Italy
- Photography: Marcello Mariana
- Project team: Arch. Francesco Manzoni, Arch. Luca Trussoni
- Date: Project and construction 2014-2015
Friday, January 22nd, 2016
Article source: Migliore + Servetto Architects
An urban, intangible and soft landscape, which is one with the performance, is the environment defined by the exhibit of Migliore+Servetto Architects for the launch of Ermenegildo Zegna’s new collection at Pitti Immagine Uomo 2014.
Image Courtesy © Indigital
- Architects: Migliore + Servetto Architects, Ico Migliore and Mara Servetto
- Project: Z ZEGNA PITTI UOMO
- Location: Stazione Leopolda, Florence, Italy
- Photography: Indigital
- Client: Ermenegildo Zegna
- Date: June 2014
Saturday, January 16th, 2016
Article source: Andrea rubini architetto
Project house#01 is the result of a 80 square meter apartment (end 1950s) renovation in Vigevano.
I tried merging different cultures, from the love for designers AG Fronzoni and Prouvè on the one hand and my wife’s Scandinavian influence on the other. The outcome is a mix of contemporary elements – tied to our chronological age – accompanied by items from the ’50s/60s that are linked to the age of the building we live in.
Image Courtesy © Andrea rubini architetto
Monday, January 11th, 2016
Article source: Iotti + Pavarani Architetti
THE MEETING PLACE
The design is a complete re-thinking of the buildings surrounding the Regina Pacis Church involving the adaptation of the existing parish rectory, the re-arrangement of the external areas and the construction of a new community centre, intended to house a multi-purpose hall, rooms for teaching Catechism and service areas for parish activities generally.
Image Courtesy © SaverioCantoni
- Architects: Iotti + Pavarani Architetti
- Project: COMMUNITY CENTER ”REGINA PACIS” Reggio
- Location: Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Client: Parish of Maria Regina della Pace and Diocese of Reggio Emilia e Guastalla
- Programme: Reorganization of Regina Pacis Parish House and construction of a new community center, with multi-purpose hall for theatrical and musical events from 150 seats, 9 teaching rooms and a kitchen. The renovation of the parish house includes new rooms for the Oratory, areas for children, locker rooms for sports activities; reorganization of open spaces for sports and seasonal events.
- Architect and construction management: Iotti + Pavarani Architetti (Paolo Iotti, Marco Pavarani)
- Structure: ing.Sarah Trussardi
- Services: ing.Giancarlo Manghi
- Contractor: TE.CA (Tecton and CooperativaCattolicaCostruzioni)
- Area: 1.500 sqm
- Budget: 1,5 M Euro
- Project Year: 2014
- Photographs: Saverio Cantoni
Thursday, January 7th, 2016
Article source: Roy David Studio
Montelparo villa is located in the romantic landscape of great Tuscany the preserved villa owned by an Israeli family function as the ideal private vacation resort. The architect Ilana David partner at ROY DAVID STUDIO Tel aviv based architecture & interior design practice, was motivated to transform the old stable into the desired vacation house by preserving its original structural style.
Image Courtesy © Matteo Canestraro
- Architects: Roy David Studio
- Project: Montelparo villa
- Location: Marche di Fermo, Italy
- Photography: Matteo Canestraro
- Client: private
- Size: 200 Sqm
- Year: 2015
Tuesday, January 5th, 2016
Article source: StudioContini
In this construction, the issue of sustainability has been approached in different scales and with each other interconnected issues: the relationship with the landscape and its history, biodiversity, vegetation, use of renewable resources, energy conservation and water resources.
Image Courtesy © Paola De Pietri
- Architects: StudioContini
- Project: Multifunctional building
- Location: San Michele Tiorre, Felino, Parma, Italy
- Photography: Paola De Pietri
- Architect and director of works: Marco Contini
- Collaborators: Sara Chiari, Elisa Paletti, Matteo Zaccarelli, Matteo Mascia
- Structure: Marco Pedrini
- Photovoltaic system: Maurizio Papetti
- Mechanical systems: Massimo Bocchi
- Contracting companies:Boraschi case in legno, Ciriliano Michele
- Type of intervention: New construction (more…)
Saturday, December 12th, 2015
Article source: Manuela Tognoli Architettura
Portuense 201 is a cultural and creative district, based in an old farmer area built around 1910, behind the Trastevere Station, in the ex industrial area of Rome.
Image Courtesy © Manuela Tognoli
- Architects: Manuela Tognoli Architettura
- Project: PORTUENSE 201
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Photography: Manuela Tognoli
- Client: Private
- Program: Cultural district and offices
- Area: 550 mq + 290 mq outdoor
- Year: 2012 – 2014
Saturday, December 5th, 2015
Article source: Archiplan studio
The recovery intervention leaves intact the building and its interior and exterior. The materials are carefully resealed and kept in the condition in which they have been built, with the idea of giving form to the abstract concept of time.
The only modifications made in the building consist of the reconstruction of the roof with white tiles and the added of a kitchen accessory.
Image Courtesy © Archiplan studio
- Architects: Archiplan studio
- Project: CASA ERREPI
- Location: Busto Arsizio, Italy
- Software used: Autocad