Article source: Ziegert Roswag Seiler Architekten Ingenieure
SINGAPUR School and development organisation Tipu Sultan Merkez (TSM) was awarded Gold at the Holcim Award celebration for its work in Asia. The Holcim Awards for sustainable constructions are presented every three years by the Holcim Foundation for Sustainable Construction. Three honourable mentions and three prizes are awarded in five regions, and the recipients are automatically nominated for the global award.
- Architects: Ziegert | Roswag | Seiler Architekten Ingenieure
- Project: Earthen School Tipu Sultan Merkez
- Location: Jar Maulwi, Pakistan
- Contractor, project sponsor: Tipu Sultan Merkez (TSM)
- Software used: Vectorworks. The Layout was done in Adobe InDesign.