Posts Tagged ‘Jiangsu’
Thursday, July 27th, 2017
Article source: Wutopia Lab
The mission to the architect is quite clear, the sales center must be finished in one week including 2-day design, 5-day construction.
For the sake of building up the sales center quickly, using thin-walled light gauge steel structure with sandwich board and polycarbonate sheet as bounding system is the only choice for architect.
Image Courtesy © Shao Feng
- Architects: Wutopia Lab (YU Ting, HUANG He)
- Project: Instant Red
- Location: Jiangsu, China
- Photography: Shao Feng
- Material: Light steel board, Sunlight panel
- Structure: Light steel
- Design Period: 2 days
- Date: November, 2015
Sunday, April 5th, 2015
Article source: Original Design Studio
Fan Zeng art gallery is built for exhibition, communication, research and collection of the calligraphy, paintings and poetries, which is created by master Fan Zeng and the Fan Family in Nantong city.
Image Courtesy © Yao li, Su Shengliang
- Architects: Original Design Studio
- Project: Fan Zeng Art Gallery
- Location: Nantong University, Nantong, Jiangsu Province, China
- Photography: Yao li, Su Shengliang
- Architects In Charge: Zhang Ming, Zhang Zi, Li Xuefeng, Sun Jialong, Zhang Zhiguang, Su Ting
- Design Company: The Architectural Design and Research Institute of Tongji University Original Design Studio
- Investor: Nantong University
- Area: 7028㎡
- Construction Time: 2014.9
- Design Time: 2010.11——2013.1
Tuesday, February 4th, 2014
Article source: PRISM DESIGN
At the beginning this annex building of public passage which necessary to lead to the main building. The main buildings concept came from Japanese culture.
So that’s why we use bamboo image for this space.
It is like typical Japanese architectures passage.
Image Courtesy © PRISM DESIGN
- Architects: PRISM DESIGN (TOMOHIRO KATSUKI, MASANORI KOBAYASHI, REIJI KOBAYASHI)
- Project: INFINITY BAMBOO FOREST
- Location: Jiangsu, China
- Category: Public passage, Installation
- Total floor area: 210 square meters ( 37 square meters storage , 35 meters toilet), 20 m main corridor part, width 1.8 m, 3 m height
- Design period: Des.2013 – Apr.2013
- Construction period: Jan.2014 – Des.2013
- Construction: Suzhou Hezhan Design & Construction Co,.Ltd
- LIGHTING Supplier: KOIZUMI LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY（SHANGHAI）Co.Ltd.
Sunday, March 17th, 2013
Article source: PES-Architects
Finnish Design is internationally reknownfor its concepts of clear and functional style, which meet the needs of the users from a long term perspective. The first large scale example of Finnish design in China was completed by the opening of the Wuxi Grand Theatre in April 2012. Its design was not only a question of architecture, but the whole design- from functional program to interior design, landscape design, theatre technology, lighting and acoustic design – was controlled by the PES-Architects’ team.
Image Courtesy © Jussi Tiainen
- Architects: PES-Architects
- Project: Wuxi Grand Theatre
- Location: to the North of Jinshi Road, North bank of Lake Li, Taihu New City, Wuxi, P.R.China
- Photography: Jussi Tiainen, Pan Weijun, Kari Palsila
- Client: Office for the Important Urban Projects in Wuxi/Fan Chun Yu, Zhou Jian
- User: Wuxi Culture and Art Administration Center
- Floor area: 78 000 m2
- Year of completion: 2012
- Start of design: 2008
- Competition: June 2008