Article source: Mjölk architekti
From the design to the final inspection in 104 weeks
The reconstructed industrial compound, originally a villa built in 1912 with adjacent manufacturing and stock spaces in the site of the Jihlavan company, is situated near Jihlava’s city centre in Znojemská street.
The client approached us following a positive experience from our previous collaboration on his house. We were asked to come up with a complex project documentation ranging from the initial sketch to the workshop documentation for the manufacturing of interior elements.
- Architects: Mjölk architekti
- Project: Palmovka Jihlava
- Photography: Alexander Dobrovodský, Roman Dobeš
- Client: MP Plastics, s.r.o.
- Designer: Mjölk architekti
- General Contractor: Sebapol , s.r.o.
- Supplier of interior elements: Alois Šuhaj joinery
- Construction time: 12 months
- Final inspection: July 2013
- Floor area: 1300 m2
- Budget: 600.000 E