Article source: JDWA – Johan De Wachter Architects
In 2007 JDWA (Johan De Wachter Architects) completed it’s project Restaurant 13 on the banks of Yiwu river, as a part of the The Jinhua Architecture Park. In 2004 Johan De Wachter was asked to design a restaurant for this international architecture project initiated by the Chinese artist and activist Ai Weiwei.
- Architect: JDWA – Johan De Wachter Architects
- Project Name: Restaurant 13
- Location of site: Jinhua City, China
- Client: Government of Jindong New District, Jinhua City
- Organizer: Ai Weiwei, Herzog&DeMeuron
- Photography: Iwan Baan, Philip Fung, Johan De Wachter