Article source: SOMA Architects
New York-based architects SOMA delivered an outstanding private residence located on the north side of Jouneih Bay, Lebanon.
It is a significant milestone for a project whose design plunges into the sea, Calypso hovers over the water like a crystal emerging from the rocks. Nestled on a small strip of rugged rocks between the main road and the sea, the form of the house is derived directly from this ragged landscape.
- Architects: SOMA Architects
- Project: Calypso House
- Location: Jouneih Bay, Lebanon
- Main consultant and Interiors: SOMA Architects
- Structural Consultant: B.E.T RODOLPHE MATTAR
- MEP Consultant: Wissam Tawil & Associates s.a.l.
- Lighting Fixtures: PSLAB
- Glazing: Glassline, VITROCSA
- Wood Ceiling: Zinaline