Article source: RIEDER SMART ELEMENTS GMBH
A simple with öko skin boards paneled building is punctuated by bold green areas. Floor to ceiling glazing combine indoor and outdoor space in one continuum. From the classrooms you step directly on the tree-covered play area.
The daycare Nils Holgersson was built in 2000 and forms the structural completion of the pavilion ensemble of Nill Holgerson day-care center. Currently three school groups with children of primary school age, a group “Supervised primary school” and two kindergarten groups are housed in the facility.
- Architects: RIEDER SMART ELEMENTS GMBH (Stadt Kassel I Hochbau und Gebäudebewirtschaftung)
- Project: Day-care center Nils Holgersson
- Location: Kassel, Germany
- Photography: Markus Batscheider
- Area: 200 m² öko skin in liquide black