Article source: Sharon Davis Design
On a two-hectare site in Rwanda, the most densely populated country in Africa, the Women’s Opportunity Center is a change-making campus that empowers one small community and, in turn, reframes the way we as architects engage the world.
- Architect: Sharon Davis Design
- Name of Project: Women’s Opportunity Center
- Location: Kayonza, Rwanda
- Categories: Future Projects – Education, Future Projects – Masterplanning
- WAF Entry: 2011
- Award: World Architecture Festival 2011 – Category Winner