Article source: Lord, Aeck & Sargent (LAS)
Rolled aluminum and aluminum can recycling giant Novelis has a new Global Research & Technology Center whose design is intended to give customers a close look at the company’s world-class R&D, engineering and manufacturing expertise, drive collaboration with customers, and showcase innovative use of Novelis’ materials.
- Architects: Lord, Aeck & Sargent (LAS)
- Project: Novelis’ New Global Research & Technology Center
- Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, USA
- Photography: Gregg Willett, Kelly Holtz
- Software used: Drawn in 3D with Revit v 10. Google Sketch-up was used for conceptual entry renderings.
- Project Team:
- Lord, Aeck & Sargent (Atlantaoffice) – architect
- Lord, Aeck & Sargent (Atlantaoffice) and idea|span (Atlanta) – interior design
- AHA Consulting Engineers (Atlantaoffice – MEP/FP engineer
- KSi/Structural Engineers (Atlantaoffice) – structural engineer
- DPR (Atlantaoffice) – construction manager