Article source: VaSLab Architecture
The latest member of Design Hotel in Thailand, Casa de La Flora, the 36 cube-shaped villas located in Khao Lak, brings a modern edge to this palm tree beach of Phangnga province. Designed by VaSLab Architecture, commissioned in 2008 by one of leading Thai businessmen Sompong Dowpiset, this beachfront resort was aimed to serve as a new high profile but yet humble destination hotel in this beautiful town of the southern Thailand.
- Architects: VaSLab Architecture
- Project: Casa de la Flora Resort
- Location: Khao Lak, Phangnga, Thailand
- Project owner: Mr. Sompong Dowpiset
- Photographer: Jason Michael Lang
- Software used: AutoCAD, SketchUp, and 3dS Max