Article source: Studio AUTORI
House C and House D are a part of the “Terra Panonica” estate, located in Mokrin, a settlement in the municipality of Kikinda, in Vojvodina region, in Serbia.
„Terra Panonica“ estate is a cultural and tourist complex for various creative and leisure activities. With its program it focuses on cultural projects, design, education, agriculture and social development.
- Architects: Studio AUTORI
- Project: House C and House D
- Location: Svetog Save 25, Mokrin, Kikinda, Serbia
- Photography: Relja Ivanić
- Team: Dipl.Ing.Arch. Dijana Novaković, Dipl.Ing.Arch. Maja Trbović, Dipl.Ing.Arch. Aleksandra Nikitin, M.Arch. Dušan Nenadović
- Collaborators: Ljiljana Rodić – Bodrožić
- Structural: Mega Plus, Belgrade, Serbia
- Text: Miodrag Ninić
- Site area: 3500m2
- Building area: 356 m2
- Project year: 2013
- Completed: 2014