Article source: REAL Engineering d.o.o.
The »NEBESA« Mountain retreat at Livek near Kobarid is a 21st century complex located on the foundation of the previous century. It is an architectural challenge ennobling this beautiful location as well as enabling the functional self-sufficiency of the condominium.
- Architects: REAL Engineering d.o.o.
- Project: NEBESA Tourist Resort
- Location: Livek near Kobarid, Kobarid 5222, Slovenia
- Author: Rok Klanjšček, architect, author architecture, interior design
- Co-authors: Klemen Pavlin, architect, co-author – architecture Aljaž Lavrič, architect , co-author – architecture Irena Brecelj, architect, co-author – interior design
- Statics: Angelo Žigon, Construction Engineer, ELEA IC d.o.o., Ljubljana
- Electrical installation: Tomi Križaj, TE Biro d.o.o., Ljubljana
- Machine installation: NevenkaŠkrabe, TE Biro d.o.o., Ljubljana
- Architecture Team: REAL Engineering d.o.o., BTC, Šmartinska 152, hala6, 1000 Ljubljana RokKlanjšček, u.d.i.a., director
- Owners: Katja in Bojan ROŠ
- Net to m2: 950m2
- Building Plot: 3500m2
- Investment: 2.100.000 EUR