Extension of existing local on ground floor under a residential building block. In its northern part, the site is poured into St. James Street, generating close to the access to upper floors (dwelling building), a building depth that requires the interior to flow to the rear facade. Thus, all airy spaces are structured on both sides of the façade. The expansion, is felt in the posterior lateral of the current locale, creating a new higher volume, related with the original volume, and adding a large polyvalent room at its principal use unfragmented, which allows have an equipment capable of absorbing larger occupations and uses.
- Architects: BmesR29 Arquitectes
- Project: Retirement Home La Bordeta
- Location: Sant Jaume, 5, La Bordeta, Lleida, Spain
- Collaborating Architects: Arnau Ricart Real, Ramón Rosinach Garriga
- Technical Architect: Josep Justo Parellada
- Engineering: Garriga Enginyers, S.L.