Article source: Mario Martins
In the south of Portugal, in Lagos, a house has been designed on steep and difficult land, but with a stunning view over the west coast of the Algarve. The strong sunshine coming from the west also determined the position and character of the house.
The architectural project is determined by technically developed solutions, using sustainable geothermal energy and integrated smart home systems.
- Architects: Mario Martins
- Project: House in Lagos
- Location: Lagos, Portugal
- Project: 2006
- Construction: 2007-2010
- Architectural Project: Mario Martins
- Team: Rui Duarte, Sonia Fialho, Rita Rocha, Paulo Baptista
- Construction company: Lagoportico
- Photography: Fernando Guerra