Article source: Skupaj arhitekti d.o.o.
The House in the protected Alpine village of Stara Fužina is located in the Triglav National Park and addresses the traditional environment with author’s interpretation of characteristic local details. Standing elegant on a steep hillside the house, by its attractively oriented position, catches spectacular and commanding views across the topographically diverse glacial valley.
- Architects: Skupaj arhitekti d.o.o.
- Project: Living in Alpine Village
- Location: Stara Fužina, Lake Bohinj, Slovenia
- Photography: Janez Marolt
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Authors: Meta Kutin, Tomaž Ebenšpanger
- Area: 100,70 sqm
- Project Year: 2016