Article source: Potiropoulos D+L Architects
The concept refers to the agricultural landscape of the Larisa’s plain which reminds of a multicoloured orthogonal puzzle. Both the austere shape of the building volume, as well as the design discipline of the surrounding garden – which is organised in geometrical areas of different plant species – constitute the expression of this memory.
- Architects: Potiropoulos D+L Architects
- Project: RESIDENCE IN LARISSA
- Location: LARISSA, GREECE
- Photography: Charalambos Loizides
- Programme: Single family house for a couple of young professionals.
- Total floor area: 380m² on three levels.
- Study Year: 1999 – 2002
- Construction Year: 2003 – 2006