Article source: Besonias Almeida arquitectos
This work is the result of a process that began in 2004 with the construction of a summer house in the forest of Mar Azul.It was necessary to intervene in a territory of great scenic beauty, owner of a powerful wild presence that is gradually becoming domesticated due to the proliferation of houses with a formal search from bucolic to picturesque which in nothing refers to that environment or to this present .
- Architects: Besonias Almeida arquitectos
- Project: LAS GAVIOTAS SET
- Location: Las Gaviotas, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Photography: Inés Tanoira
- Architecture office: BAK arquitectos
- Design and Project Management: Archs. María Victoria Besonias, Guillermo de Almeida, Luciano Kruk.
- Collaborators: Arch. Florencia Testa, Federico Santinon
- Land area: 675 m2
- Built area: 260 m2
- Units: 6 units + Administration
- Construction year: 2012/2013