Article source: J. MAYER H. Architects
In 2009 Head of Roads Department of Georgia commissioned J. MAYER H. to design a system of Rest Stops for the new highway, which will run through Georgia and connect the Republic of Azerbaijan with the Republic of Turkey. Two Rest Stops have been completed while this third one is under construction.
- Architect: J. MAYER H. Architects
- Name of project: Reststops Gori
- Location: Lochini, Georgia
- Team: Jürgen Mayer H., Paul Angelier, Danny te Kloese
- Project Design: 2011
- Expected Completion: 2012
- Function: Rest Stop
- Client: PM Motors Ltd.
- Photographs: Jesko M. Johnsson-Zahn