Article source: Eugenio Aglietti
Shanghai is one of the Chinese cities with the highest levels of CO2 emissions per capita and held the lead as the biggest carbon dioxide emitter between 2004 and 2007. Another problem that affects the city relates with the quality of water, which is severely contaminated: about 80% of the water comes from the Huangpu river, one of the most polluted rivers in the world.
- Architects: Eugenio Aglietti
- Project: VetiVertical
- Location: Longhua East Road, Shanghai, China
- Competition: eVolo Skyscrapers Year: 2013
- Type: mixed-use skyscraper
- Building area: 55.600 sqm