Article source: Forbo Flooring
Forbo Flooring Systems’ unique in-house design service has brought to life a striking new refurbishment project at Loughborough University in Leicestershire, where a wide range of Forbo’s textile and resilient products have been specified as part of an exciting integrated flooring solution.
The aim was to provide a stimulating and modern study area, that was attractive and engaging to students, enhancing the overall image of the University,” comments Sarah Gorey, Furnishing & Design Manager at the University, who specified the products.
- Architects: Forbo Flooring
- Project: Loughborough University
- Location: Loughborough, UK
- Interior Design: Forbo design studio
- Flooring Contractor: W Blackburn of Syston
- Flooring Material: Tessera alignment, Tessera alignment, highlights, Tessera sheerpoint, Surestep wood, Nuway Tuftiguard, Coral brush active.
- Design reference: Alignment elixir 202, horizon 204, ion 201 and, proton 212, Alignment highlights sphere 234, and blaze 231, Tessera sheerpoint pistachio, 1182, orange glow 1171 and lipstick 1172,, Surestep wood rustic oak 1891, Nuway, Tuftiguard double channel with violet inserts,, Coral brush active 5843 purple lines.