Article source: FABBRICANOVE Architetti
The House in Forte dei Marmi, a work of architectural office FABBRICANOVE, releases a landscape that in the past was place where explosive materials were produced, then military ones, then it was reclaimed as an agricultural land, then it was marked by the concrete of the highway.
Located between the coast and the Apuane Alps, the villa amazes with its distinct and clear features, through which the respect to the particular allocation can be recognized, where the touristic vocation contributed to the development of the place. In the chaos and in the planning approximation of big part of the contemporary Italian construction, the formula to highlight one virtuous example is simplicity.
- Architects: FABBRICANOVE Architetti
- Project: The House in Forte dei Marmi
- Location: Lucca, Italy
- Photography: Filippo Romano
- Collaboratori: Renata Laudati, Daniele Capolicchio, Francesco Capriotti
- Structural engineering: Studio Baroni, Enrico Baroni, Paolo Baroni (Firenze)
- Dimensions: surface 550 square meter