Article source: Enrico Scaramellini Architetto
It often happens that building can be a time-consuming activity, and it can last more than we expected. During this time, the building is an object under construction without its inhabitants, and it has a partial volume and shape. At high altitudes, where building times are reduced due to seasons, they are often extended and there are long pauses between the different phases. It is indeed during these pauses that the building starts to make contact with the landscape, in a “state of suspension”.
- Architects: Enrico Scaramellini Architetto
- Project: Casa FD
- Location: Madesimo, Italy
- Photography: Marcello Mariana
- Project team: Arch. Francesco Manzoni, Arch. Luca Trussoni
- Date: Project and construction 2014-2015