Article source: Marcelo Daglio
Rescue the work of master Antonio Bonet for the community.
Recovering the spirit of the original project in terms of its implantation as well as of its original architecture was always the main concern for adopting intervention criteria. Throughout the years, more than 100m2 had been added to the original project, which have been demolished giving the project its original volumetry back.
- Architects: Marcelo Daglio
- Project: Casa Booth
- Location: Punta Ballena, Maldonado, Uruguay
- Photography: Trucco
- Landscape planner: Elena Artagaveytia
- Constructor: Arch Pedro Baubeta
- Area ampliation: 360 m2
- Area of original building: 320 m2
- Year of project: 2009