Article source: M:OFA Studios
Amidst a bustling locality in New Delhi, on the corner of a residential street a landmark constituting of tangled electrical cables, pole and a ficus tree is unconsciously replaced by an architectural reflection of a family. This reflection is the B123 residence that efficiently cuts out the prevailing chaos and weaves a complex family arrangement together through its spatial fluidity.
- Architects: M:OFA Studios
- Project: House B123
- Location: Malviya Nagar, New Delhi, India
- Photography: Dev Singh
- Principal Architect: Manish Gulati
- Architects: Auro Ghosh, Tanvi Mehta , Erica D’souza, Sameeksha Gulati.
- Year: 2012-2014
- Area: 8353 sq.ft.
- Text credits: Nidhi Sharma
- Contractors : M/S Globe Civil Projects Pvt Ltd.
- Structural Engineer: M/ S Globe Constructions.
- Electrical Engineer: Mayank Gupta, ECMS
- Plumbing Engineer: Somnath Behera , Behera and Associates.