Article source: Open AD
Functional planning is made as stylization of union of inner room and outside- there are formed „streets” on which as seperated blocks are located „houses” with windows, facades, podiums, in floor recessed flowerbeds etc. For finishing and furniture is used simple materials- boards, lacquered MDF, white wall painting on 4th floor, grey lacquered plastula for 3dr floor walls.
- Architect: Open AD – Zane Tetere
- Name of Project: McCann-Erickson Riga and Inspired Office
- Location: Marupe, Latvia
- Client: SIA McCann Erickson-Riga and Inspired
- Autors/i: SIA OPEN ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN- architect Zane Tetere, designer Elina Tetere
- Project: 2010
- Realization: 2010
- Executors: metal artist Edgars Spridzans, carpenters “LB construction”
- Techincal specifications: 3rd floor (Inspired) 380m2 , 4th floor (McCann- Erickson-Riga) 640m2, total area 1020m2.