Article source: New Wave Architecture
Laying on the pristine context of Polour, overlooking the highest peakof Iran-Mount Damavand-, and responding the climbing potential of the region,a spirited sport facility is imprinted delicately in the rocky lands of Mazandaran.
Being inspired by the geological process of the large-scale movements of the earth‘s crust and its tectonic forces,all end up to initial clues toco-operate for drawing up Polour Rock Climbing Hall.
- Architects: New Wave Architecture (LidaAlmassian/ShahinHeidari)
- Project: Polour Rock Climbing Hall
- Location: Mazandaran, Iran
- Design Team: Maryam Amanpour, Zahra Hamedani, Tina Yavarian, Atieh Ameri, Saeid Fahimpour, Mona Ramzi, Fateme Dehghani, Shadi Jelvi, Sara Farahani, Mohammad Keshavarzi, Marjan Najafizadegan, Helaleh Alaei
- Client: Development and Maintenance of Sports Facilities
- Design Date: 2012