Article source: Behnisch Architekten
The new home of the John and Frances Angelos Law Center unites classrooms, faculty offices, administrative space, and the law library under a single roof for the first time in the history of the school. The building, located at the prominent intersection of Mount Royal Avenue and Charles Street, functionally & symbolically defines the Law School as an academic & social nexus, offering state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities while fostering an interactive, communicative environment for collaboration between students, faculty, and administrators.
- Architects: Behnisch Architekten
- Project: JOHN AND FRANCES ANGELOS LAW CENTER
- Location: Baltimore, MD, U.S.A
- Client: University of Baltimore
- Competition: 2008, 1st Prize
- Planning and Construction: 2009–2013
- Gross: 17.873 m2 / 192.000 sq. ft.