Article source: v2com
Situated just outside the town of Meaux, the shopping centre can be accessed via three major roads and thus enjoys exceptional accessibility.
The project drew on the elements of the surrounding area to create a diversified landscape: it fits with the colorful fields of geometrically apportioned agricultural land, the winding meanders of the Ourcq Canal and the buildings of various shapes and sizes to create a fragmented and diversified landscape.
- Architects: Arte Charpentier Architectes
- Project: Les Saisons
- Location: ZAC du Parc d’Activités du Pays de Meaux, Chauconin Neufmontiers, France
- Photography: Epaillard+Machado, Alain Caste
- Project owner: Immochan
- Delegate project owner: Auchan
- Structures: SNC Lavalin
- Parking: 2,000 spaces in the basement, 1,000 spaces in the spiral car park
- Surface area: 67 000 sqm (sales surface area 48,640 sqm, 95 shops)
- Delivery: 2015