Article source: Bmrg arquitectos
The training facilities of the Santiago Fire brigade are located in the suburban area of the Metropolitan Region, where the volunteer firefighters receive special training, as well as carrying out sports and other recreational activities.
The first variable facing the project was the climate, since the place has sparse vegetation and most training activities take place outdoors, where shade was an essential and scarce commodity
- Architects: Bmrg arquitectos (María José Bizama del P. & Gonzalo Rudolphy B.) + Paula Bruna J
- Project: Fire training camp of the Santiago Fire Brigade
- Location: Metropolitan region, Chile
- Photography: Mauricio Lorca / Claudio Leiva
- Owner: Santiago Fire Brigade
- Architects collaborators: Nicolás Hidalgo O., Karen Renner C.
- Structural engineer: Jaime Lira M.
- Construction company: Centro Sur
- Area: 1.480 m2
- Project year: 2012
- Construction year: 2015