Article source: Endo Shuhei Architect Institute
The function of this architecture is security and controlling all the floodgates located at port of Fukura, enlighten dangerous of the Tsunami for tourists, and use as a place of refuge in case of the Tsunami warning. For these reasons, ensure to keep the spaces of necessary and viewpoint for watching all over the port, also rational shape and structure to against of Tsunami and the drift came after disaster are necessary.
- Architect: Endo Shuhei Architect Institute
- Project name: Looptecture Fukura
- Location: Minamiawaji-city, Hyogo-pref. Japan
- Building Facility: Tsunami Disaster Preventive Control Center
- Completion: March 2010
- Photographer: Yoshiharu Matsumura, EndoShuheiArchitects