Article source: The American Institute of Architects (AIA)
The owner requested a house to foster a certain way of living; to meet individual needs while encouraging the family to be together, to take advantage of Mississippi’s wonderful environment, to interact with friends and family, to have a private respite, to work at home, to be healthy, and to be energy efficient.
- Architects: Duvall Decker Architects, P.A.
- Project: Oak Ridge House
- Location: Jackson, Mississippi, US
- Photography: Timothy Hursley
- Structural Engineer: Structural Engineering Associates, LLC
- Mechanical Engineer: Blanton Engineering, P.C.
- Electrical Engineer: The Power Source, LLC