Article source: Studio “AUTORI”
House A offers a balanced response to the challenges of being contemporary while maintaining sensitivity for continuity of tradition and local values.
House A is a part of the cultural and tourist complex “Terra Pannonica” in thevillage ofMokrin, in northernSerbia. The estate is planned to consist of five houses of different functional and architectural characteristics, of which two have been completed until now.
- Architects: Studio “AUTORI”
- Project: House A
- Location: Mokrin, Kikinda, Serbia
- Photography: Mina Piščević
- Collaborators: Ljiljana Rodić – Bodrožić
- Structural: Mega Plus,Belgrade,Serbia
- Project year: 2011
- Completed: 2012
- Project area: 560m2
- Site area: 3500m2
- Text: Miodrag Ninić