Article source: FèRiMa
The enlargement of the Diocesan Museum was made in the structure of the former seminary, organized on three levels of visit. The project focuses its attention on two pragmatic choices: welcoming visitors, researchers and experts in the field of historical and artistic heritage.Construction of a museum area with multiple itineraries related to the story in a chronological approach.
- Architects: FèRiMa
- Project: Diocesan Museum of Molfetta
- Location: Molfetta, Italy
- Client: Diocese of Molfetta-Giovinazzo-Ruvo-Terlizzi
- Team: archt. Fernando Russo
- Cosultans: Goppion s.p.a.