Article source: v2com
Located in the Laurentian mountains, 250 kilometers northwest of Montreal,Mont-Laurier is a small town where the forest industry still plays a centralrole despite a declining demand for lumber. The building site is located onthe southern embankment of the Lievre River between the cathedral and the public school.
- Architects: Les architectes FABG
- Project: Mont-Laurier multifunctional theater
- Location: Mont-Laurier, Canada
- Photography: Steve Montpetit
- Software used: FORM-Z and autocad