Posts Tagged ‘Montenegro’
Friday, March 25th, 2016
Article source: SADAR+VUGA
On Friday, March 11 it was announced that SADAR+VUGA, HHF architekten and local consultant Archicon received first prize for their proposal for the competition Adaptation and Reconstruction of Dom Revolucije (Home of Revolution).
Image Courtesy © SADAR+VUGA
- Architects: SADAR+VUGA
- Project: Adaptation and Reconstruction of Dom Revolucije (Home of Revolution)
- Location: Nikšić, Montenegro
- Collaboration: SADAR+VUGA and HHF Architekten
- Client: Ministry of Sustainable Development and Tourism Montenegro
- Building area: 21,738 m2
- Total floor area: Storeys 4
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016
Article source: Salt & Water
The “Salt & Water” studio from Novi Sad, presents their latest project – the complete design for a luxury villa complex located on the stunning Adriatic coast in Montenegro.
Image Courtesy © Salt & Water
- Architects: Salt & Water
- Project: Luxury apartment complex
- Location: Montenegro, Balkans
Saturday, February 21st, 2015
Article source: Architekt Daniel Fügenschuh ZT GmbH
The site is situated adjacent to the river Moraca with its picturesque and park like river landscape. To the North it is neighbouring the new millennium bridge a landmark suspension bridge with a span of 140 Metres and a 57 Metre high Pylon. Our proposal for the new UN-headquarter for Montenegro is to lower the landscape to the level of a proposed promenade walkway for pedestrians and cyclists connecting the city centre with its surrounding hinterland along the river.
Image Courtesy © Milos Vujovic and Dusko Miljanic
- Architects: Architekt Daniel Fügenschuh ZT GmbH
- Project: Un Eco House
- Location: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Photography: Milos Vujovic and Dusko Miljanic
- Competition: 1st prize
- Client: UNO Montenegro
- Building services: King Shaw Associates
- Collaborators: MIchael shaw (Structural engineering), Steve Caulfield (Environmental), King Shaw Asocciates Ltd (Electrical), King Shaw Assoicates Ltd (Mechanical),
- Project value: € 3.500.000
- Construction: 2010/2011
- Floor space: 1500 m²
- Further informations: The UN Shared Eco Premises Helen Clark Montenegro
Saturday, October 19th, 2013
Article source: EDSA
The richly textured landscape combined with the presence of a strong history and architectural language provides the inspiration for the planning and design of Luštica Bay Resort. With its dramatic setting, Luštica Bay Resort offers a variety of residential and hotel offerings.
Image Courtesy © EDSA
- Architects: EDSA
- Project: Lustica Bay Resort
- Location: Radovici, Montenegro
- Client: Lustica Development A.D.
- Scope: Master Planning and Detailed Design Services
- Scale: 440 Hectares.
- Software used: Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign as well as AutoCAD Maps, Civil 3D, and Mcolor
Saturday, May 18th, 2013
Article source: Enforma Architecture
In the landscape such as the Bay of Boka Kotorska, great challenge can be construction of building beyond a traditional “recipe”. It’s like when you grow up in a diverse ethnic surrounding where yours ” differences ” are not accepted and understood very well. In that situation, we should to celebrate “the differences” between people and like that today, with all social, economic and technological development, we must thinking about structure which will reflect the present, but without endangering “spirit” of the existing natural and built environment – “genius loci”.
Image courtesy Enforma Architecture
- Architects: Enforma Architecture
- Project: Vila Stoliv
- Location: Stoliv, Montenegro
- Author: Marh Nikola Novaković
- Associate: Marijela Pajić
- Area: 424.5 sqm
- Year: 2010
- Construction : 2012
- Software used: ArchiCAD 14
Thursday, April 26th, 2012
Article source: ENFORMA in cooperation with AIM STUDIO
Planning and designing buildings, in areas such as Budva, are almost always driven by clear guidelines that were established during the long and rich history. The subject area has many of high-quality surroundings aspects and views, like the old town, the island Sv. Nicola and the sea horizon. Therefore, making an architectural structure, on this location, has to be directed towards these benefits with an adequate response to the overall context.
- Architect: ENFORMA in cooperation with AIM STUDIO
- Name of Project: Salt Tower
- Location: Budva, Montenegro
- Architects: ENFORMA – Nikola Novaković, Slobodan Jović, Radovan Radoman + AIM STUDIO – Ivan Milošević
- Project year: 2012.
- Total constraction gross area: 6095.24 m2
- Clients: Monterra Montenegro d.o.o. , MCG d.o.o.
Wednesday, June 8th, 2011
Article source: ACID Group
EUROPEAN CHESS HOUSE IN HERCEG NOVI COMPETITION PROPOSAL
Agency for development of Municipality of Herceg Novi in association with European Chess Union has launched a single stage International competition for the European Chess House in Herceg Novi. The purpose of the competition was finding a best solution for the mixed use development. The program consisted of facilities devoted to promotion and development of chess (library, museum and tournament halls) and of hotel facilities ( 50 guest rooms, restaurant and lobby). The site is located on the corner between two streets, on steeply sloping terrain.
- Architect: ACID Group
- Name of Project: European Chess House
- Location: Herceg Novi, Montenegro
- Project Team: Milica Andjelkovic, Relja Sretenovic, Sasa Ratkovic, Milan Bojanic
- Project Area: 6,900 sqm
- Competition Year: 2010