Article source: Studio Kalamar
The pool and spa complex is connected to the existing hotel via a communication axis comprising various public spaces, which leads along the new pools to the future hotel at the west edge of the site. On the south of the axis, the swimming pool hall contains indoor pools and adjoining saunas, the outdoor pools with the restaurant are located on the north side. Upper floor houses various healthcare and wellness programs.
- Architect: Studio Kalamar – Andrej Kalamar
- Name of Project: Vivat Pool and Spa
- Location: Moravske toplice, Slovenia
- Structural Engineering: Statikon
- HVAC Engineering: Veling; Projektivni biro Murska Sobota; Makro 5 Investicije
- Photographs: Miran Kambič