Article source: James Law Cybertecture International
Cybertecture is the ultimate expression of innovative art married with functional needs in consideration of the environment and humanity. The new commercial complex located in Mumbai, India ”The Capital” deliberately reveals her calmness, gracefulness and elegance. It is an extremely challenging work to develop a revolutionary design concept for an office with AAA- grading and achieving over 80% efficiency simultaneously. It integrated the sustainable concept, form and functionality that inspire the office building design and urban context in India like never before.
- Architects: James Law Cybertecture International
- Project: The Capital
- Location: Kurla Complex, Bandra, Mumbai India
- Expected Completion Date : 2nd qtr 2011(estimated)
- Use: Office
- Total GFA: ~ 66347 sq.m.
- Bldg. Scale: G+ 17 Levels
- Parking Lot: ~ 700 Lots
- Software used: AutoCAD, Sketchup and 3DSMax