Article source: HAUSM2
The apartment building is located in a narrow site dimensions (7.8m wide by 28m long) on Rodin 33 street, this conditions demands an accurate lecture of the architectural program. to optimize the interior space we decided to look forward for a structural sistem that allow us to enjoy the open space.
The living room and dinner room are clearly conected to the exterior terraces taking the widest side of the site 7.8 meters. One apartment is located by floor, allowing to the user take an interesting view of the Mexico city skyline.
- Architects: HAUSM2 (Carlos Marin)
- Project: RODIN 33
- Location: Rodin 33, Napoles, CDMX
- Photography: Onnis Luque
- Software used: AutoCAD
- Facilities Project: Alejandra Siebel Ing.
- Management and Coordination: HAUSM2
- Structural project: Eng Gerson Huerta.
- Area: 1,200 m2
- Project Year: 2015
- Built Year: 2015-2016