Article source: Design Forum International
Novell Ikebana was planned as a housing development that would cater to the economic and mid-premium segment. It is located in the outskirts of NCR, right off NH8, near the Japanese industrial zone in Neemrana. It was conceived as a utilitarian and functionality-driven housing scheme that will set new benchmarks in housing design in the rapidly developing B-towns in North India. Yet, within the design, there are provisions, avenues, methods and expressions that allow for lifestyle and design to be incorporated artistically and tastefully.
- Architects: Design Forum International
- Project: Novell Ikebana
- Location: Neemrana, India
- Client: Mr. NAKUL AGGARWAL
- Principal Architect: Mr. ANAND SHARMA
- Design Team: Mr. ABHISHEK SINHA, MR. SUMIT MALIK, MR. NAVIN SINGH, MR. HARISH, MR. JIMMY HANS
- Site Area (sq ft & sq m): 2,41,332.57 sq ft. / 22,450.5 sq m.
- Built-Up Area (sq ft & sq m): 5,15,848.36 sq ft. / 47,924 sq m.
- Start Date: OCTOBER 2016
- Completion Date: JUNE 2019