Article source: Zerafa Architecture Studio
The Holocaust, a violation of our collective humanity, has affected the way in which we understand the world in which we live, it pre-conditions our decisions and our value judgements. These are the enduring consequences of human tragedy, they transcend generations and become part of who we are. The memorial is about all of us, past, present and future.
- Architects: Zerafa Architecture Studio
- Project: Atlantic City Boardwalk Holocaust Memorial
- Location: Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Design Team: Jason Zerafa, Joaquin Boldrini
- Associate Architect: Gregory T Waugh AIA
- Client: The Atlantic City Boardwalk Holocaust Memorial corporation (ACBHM, Inc.)
- Facility: Memorial
- Size: 2400 sf.
- Status: International Competition Proposal- Stage 1, June 2010 (completion Date).