Article source: Paul Davis Architects
The Paul Davis Architects-led transformation of an iconic, modernist waterfront structure in Newport Beach, CA, has wowed high-fashion shoppers and won a 2011 Preservation Design Award for Rehabilitation from the California Preservation Foundation (CPF).
“A’maree’s was brought back in marvelous style,” noted the CPF Preservation Design Awards jury. “This is a beautiful building that uplifts the spirit.”
- Architects: Paul Davis Architects
- Project: A’maree’s
- Location: Newport Beach, California
- Original Architects: Ladd & Kelsey
- General Contractor: Summit General Contractors
- Lighting: Kaplan Gehring McCarroll Architectural Lighting
- MEP Engineer: RPM Engineers, Inc.
- Structural Engineer: Structics, Inc.
- Photography: John Ellis